16 February 2012
Versatile Blogger Award!
HUGE thank you to the following blogs for Awarding Me! Especially since I'm so new to the scene!
Eight Days a Week
Mommy to a Little Lady[bug]
Diapers, Dogs, and Deployment
When you receive this award there are 3 things that you are asked to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a back link to their blog.
2. List 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 newly discovered or fondly followed blogs
7 things about me
1. I have watched a lion team hunt and kill in real life (something most people who visit Africa never see).
2. I have studied three languages and was best at Swedish.
3. I used to live for horses, riding horses, and everything horses, but at this point I doubt I'll ever get back on one again - it just seems too... remindful...
4. I love all things banana scented, banana flavored or with bananas in it but don't actually like eating bananas.
5. When I was pregnant I was so sick (and so unprepared) I threw up on the side of the road in three countries.
6. I've always considered myself a real "Islander" even though I've never lived on an Island.
7. I've always had a fear of sharks and my mom said that was ok since I wouldn't have to encounter any during my normal, daily activities... except you actually encounter shark stuff a lot and my fear is getting much, much worse.. it has officially become irrational.
I award the following 15 blogs the Versatile Blogger award! There are SO many great blogs out there, it was hard to choose!