30 October 2011

Welcome to My World!

Who I Was: An adventure loving, lion walking, elephant training, trouble causing professional life liver. An afraid of nothing, excited about everything, world at my feet African Princess. 

Who I Was Supposed To Become: A backpacking, world traveling, human saving, social corporate responsibility expert. A smile all the time, go where the wind blows, Lord trusting wanderlust. 

Who I Am: A breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, eco conscious SAHM, wife to a former Navy Sailor. Follow me as I learn what life is like as a genuine, bonafide grown up.




I change jobs more than most people change clothes, but I can tell you that the one passion that has always stayed strong has been writing. Well and talking. In fact, recently I have tried incorporating W.A.I.S.T. (Why Am I Still Talking) into my life, admittedly unsuccessfully. So while I'm learning how to be a grown up (notice I didn't say "stop dreaming..") I figured I might as well document my thoughts. After all, no one wants to grow old alone! :) If you stick around for my journey, I promise you won't be sorry. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you might roll your eyes, but hey: who isn't up for a little adventure? And you won't even need to pack a bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment